1) Time of delivery
Generally products that are not labeled as “instant download” are shipped within 7 to 10 days from the order. If some goods ordered are not immediately available you will be contacted by our customer service department to find alternative arrangement or deferred deliveries. For delivery we use the postal service of primary couriers therefore we can not agree on the detailed delivery times. Delivery times are to be considered indicative and not binding so that in every case of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances Heraldrys Institute of Rome shall not be liable for delay of delivery
2) Coat of Arms Images
Heraldrys Institute of Rome was started as a way to capture and appreciate everything that is related to the Coat of Arms. When taking these outstanding descriptions and realizing the images we’re mindful and respectful of the environment and we expect the same from you here on our website.
We want you to enjoy and appreciate the images, as well as know that you’re getting value for money from your purchase. By completing your purchase you therefore agree to the following terms and conditions.
In certain countries, law of Heraldry are still enforced. To display these images in public check with the government body.
Heraldrys Institute of Rome is the exclusive owner of all images on this website and hold copyright as per the European Copyright Council. By purchasing one of our images you now own an original and un-watermarked copy to which you now have limited rights to:
- Utilise the image on as a digital reproduction on websites, online advertising materials, social media, mobile advertising, e-books, mobile apps, software and in online video’s
- Utilise the image as part of physical marketing, printed products that are part of packaging, business cards and office stationary, billboards and display boards, cover art for albums, and in advertising throughout magazines, newspapers, and books as long as the publication is not produced more than 50,000 times in total
- Utilise the image for your own personal, non-commercial use
- After purchase you have a thirty calendar days window to download the image up to a maximum of 10 times. After this time-frame has passed you must make a new purchase to again gain rights.
- The bitmaps images sizes displayed is in pixels.
- After purchase, no refunds are available.
After purchase you may NOT
- Take credit for the image or claim it as your own
- Provide the un-watermarked original or a copy of it for free download
- Produce publications that claim the images as your work
- Assume that you own a licencing right of the image
3) Heraldic documents
A Heraldic document is:
- A Professional Heraldic Research on the surname consisting in searching all the facts, the places, the possessions, the people, the trades and the professions, assignments, nobility titles, coat of arms, deeds, origin etc of a certain surname.
- A flattering description of the family
- A text of about 3-400 words
- One or more family crests with description and provenance
- One or more noble titles with description and provenance
- It can contain the interpretation of the family crest
- It can contain information on multiple family branches
- It can contain brief genealogical information
A heraldic document is not:
- a genealogical tree
- a genealogy
- a registry list
- a bibliographic list
- a list of documents
- an attribution of a noble title
Heraldic documents do not constitute attribution of a noble title and they do not attribute kinship relationships between homonyms surnames; the Coat-of-Arms provided or mentioned are awarded to the same family name as noted or variant. Display the Coat-of-Arms or this document with family pride as a work of art. A Heraldic Document is not a genealogical research. Origin of the surname means a text related to that particular surname from the format, but not limited to, sections of ancient and modern books and magazines, news archives in arms, free interpretations of historians, scholars or students; Heraldrys Institute of Rome is working diligently to provide the best information available but does not respond in any way the authenticity of the same. An origin of surname does not guarantee any relationship of kinship or genealogy.
- You can order Heraldic documents here: https://www.heraldrysinstitute.com/araldica/
4) Right of withdrawal for articles produced on request or customized
The ordering of goods made at the express request of customized products and can not be regarded as “mail order” under the law regulating sales away from business premises and therefore falls outside the scope of that law. This excludes the possibility of withdrawal. We strongly suggest so ask a free heraldry preview before placing orders to get a clear idea about heraldic text, references and coat of arms.
5) Heraldry Laws
In certain countries, law of Heraldry are still enforced. To display these arms in public check with the government body. We do not represent that this is a genealogical search.
By accepting our terms, you also grant Heraldrys Institute of Rome collection, communication and transfer of their personal data in compliance with our privacy statement.